This is a group blog about the top restaurants in the Twin Cities! We asked 5 ambassadors for their favorite restaurantd in Minneapolis:
- Masu (Jackie's pick) : Awesome Japanese restaurant, there is one in downtown Minneapolis and one in the Mall of America.
- Zelo (Minsung's pick): Ordinary price for excellent quality Italian food, located near Nicollet Mall.
- Bun Mi (Bach's pick): Incredible Vietnamese food on the east bank of U of M campus.
- Hell's Kitchen (Lucy's pick): Fantastic food, cool location, try the homemade ketchup.
- Filfilah (My pick) : Here you can try a classic Arabian chicken kabab plate and BBQ located on Central avenue.
You can always use Google for more information!