Paying tuition is not that challenging as many international students think. The fastest way is paying through your student account. You just have to:
- Log in to your Myu account
- Click on My Finances
- Click on Make a payment. Then a new window will pop up.
- Click on View bill.
- Put in the amount of money you want to pay. Then, choose one of the three method to pay:
- eCheck: if you have a bank account in the US, you can choose this method. I personally use this way to pay my tuition.
- Credit or debit card: I do not suggest this way because it costs extra fees.
- PeerTransfer: this is the most convenient way if you do not have a bank account in the country. Money can be sent directly to the school from anywhere in the world.
For more information, you can visit: http://onestop.umn.edu/finances/pay/where_when_how/pay_online.html