Hola a todos! As you all know, there are a lot of fun things to do in Minnesota during the summer so you will need extra time in your busy schedule to attend some of the events. Please, if you are reading this while you’re sitting on your couch and watching The X Factor or CNN, this blog is especially for you! Before watching the video I made for you, my dear student, viewer, parent, or any citizen in Minnesota, you should print out the list I will provide, go out and have fun in Minnesota. That is one of the best reasons to study at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus! Between the two cities, there is always something to do. There are countless opportunities for your academic and social life alike!
So far I’ve been to two festivals: Stone Arch Festival and Twin Cities Jazz Festival in St. Paul.People were having fun, especially those who were dancing:
I know that the Internet can be overwhelming sometimes, so look at my top webpage choices to look for some places and activities to entertain yourself with this summer:
- In this first link you will find art museums, tours, performing arts, workshops, art retreats etc.: http://www.exploreminnesota.com/
- City pages will tell you what to do day by day: http://www.citypages.com/calendar/
- If your family is visiting and you want to impress them, here are the options: http://blogs.twincities.com/familyoutings/
- For the outdoorsy: http://cityguide.sheknows.com/guide/minneapolis-mn/summer-activities-in-minneapolis-mn
- If you don’t have enough money (I know we’re all students), here are some coupons: http://www.groupon.com/local/minnesota/things-to-do
Chao, and enjoy your summer!
Ambassador Angela Castro